Registering for an event
To register for this event please
- Choose who this registration is for.
- If for someone else, input their email address.
- Fill in the information for each person you are registering for (including yourself if applicable). Only first and last name fields are mandatory.
- If you are not sure of the names of any guests (if any) you may leave the firstname and last name fields as they are.
The Society welcomes new members. You are eligible if you are interested and professionally involved in construction law. Members come from all sectors of the construction industry, for example, architects, engineers, surveyors, contractors, developers, solicitors, barristers, arbitrators and experts.
Two types of membership are available:
- Full membership: benefits include full access to meetings, printed copies of published papers, listing in an annual directory, and full access to the website. Further details
- Overseas e-membership: available for those resident outside the UK and Eire, this brings many of the same benefits via electronic means. Further details
If you have any questions at all, please feel free to email us.