Membership of SCL brings many benefits. The following is a summary of the main ones. For more details on each, visit the links.
- Meetings: the Society offers 60-80 meetings a year, all over the UK and also in Ireland. Most of them are free. Find out more
- Published papers: the Society publishes around 20 professional papers a year. They are available free for members to download. Find out more
- A monthly newsletter emailed to all members.
- Valuable member-only content on the website, including podcasts, talks and reports.
- Discounts on a range of journals and periodicals. Find out more
- Access to library facilities in Central London. Find out more
- Listing in an annual directory of members, which is provided in hard copy to ordinary premium members, and as a PDF to all other members.
- Access to a searchable database on the website of all SCL members who have agreed to share their contact data with other members.