Entries are now invited for the 2019 Competition from all entrants with an interest in construction law and an idea which they wish to share. First prize is £2,500 and Second prize is £1,250. The closing date for essay submission is Friday 3rd January 2020. More details
There are no non-SCL events to announce at present.
Bailii - recent decisions
- Engie Fabricom UK Ltd v MW High Tech Projects UK Ltd  EWHC 1876 (TCC) (17 July 2019)
- MG Scaffolding (Oxford) Ltd v Palmloch Ltd  EWHC 1787 (TCC) (09 July 2019)
- Network Rail Infrastructure Ltd v ABC Electrification Ltd  EWHC 1769 (TCC) (08 July 2019)
- ABB AB HVDC v McLaren Construction (Midlands And North) Ltd  EWHC 1647 (TCC) (28 June 2019)
- Babcock Marine (Clyde) Ltd v HS Barrier Coatings Ltd  EWHC 1659 (TCC) (28 June 2019)