SCL now offers podcasts which have been recorded in order to provide members with new content during the COVID-19 outbreak. The first is by Professor David Mosey of the King’s College London Centre of Construction Law and Shy Jackson of Pinsent Masons. You will need to be logged in as a member to access the Podcasts page.
Thursday, 9 July 2020
Wednesday, 15 July 2020
Tuesday, 21 July 2020
There are no non-SCL events to announce at present.
Bailii - recent decisions
- Engie Fabricom (UK) Ltd v MW High Tech Projects UK Ltd  EWHC 1626 (TCC) (25 June 2020)
- MSI- Defence Systems Ltd v The Secretary of State for Defence  EWHC 164 (TCC) (25 June 2020)
- RG Securities (No.2) Ltd v (Allianz Global Corporate And Specialty CE & Ors  EWHC 1646 (TCC) (24 June 2020)
- Essex County Council v UBB Waste (Essex) Ltd  EWHC 1581 (TCC) (18 June 2020)
- Sportcity 4 Management Ltd & Ors v Countryside Properties (UK) Ltd  EWHC 1591 (TCC) (17 June 2020)