For online payments we use WorldPay (part of NatWest), one of the most respected and most secure methods available. You will be redirect to their server to make the payment, and no sensitive information like credit card numbers is taken or stored on our website. After completing payment you will be returned to this website.
For some transactions it is possible to pay be cheque or BACS. If you choose one of these options, your order will not be confirmed (event places not secured, membership not processed, etc) until we have received your payment.
If you need help at any point, please email our webmaster or call on 01865-522310.
[Note: the details below apply only to payments made in relation to SCL UK.]
The Society of Construction Law appreciates that at times it is necessary to cancel bookings to events and to request refunds. However, the SCL will have incurred a cost as a direct result of a booking being made.
- If you cancel 6 months or over, we will deduct 10% of the full price before issuing a refund.
- If you cancel between 3 months and 6 months, we will deduct 25% of the full price before issuing a refund.
- If you cancel between 1 month and 3 months, we will deduct 50% of the full price before issuing a refund.
- If you cancel between 10 days and 1 month, we will deduct 80% of the full price before issuing a refund
- If you cancel within 10 days of the event no refund will be issued. However, if it is possible to sell the place/s then the SCL will make a full refund less an administrative fee of £20 per place.