- About us
- Mobile site
Tuesday, November 4, 2014
Thursday, November 6, 2014
Thursday, November 27, 2014
Monday, November 3, 2014
PPC/TPC Annual Conference - "Delivering Social Value Through Collaborative Construction - making the money go further"
Friday, November 21, 2014
Adjudication Society Annual Conference 2014
Delay and Disruption Protocol
This Protocol has been prepared by the Society of Construction Law for determining extensions of time and compensation for delay and disruption. Published on October 16th 2002, It exists to provide guidance to all parties to the construction process when dealing with time/delay matters. It recognises that transparency of information and methodology is central to both dispute prevention and dispute resolution.
You may download a 2.6MB Zip file containing the Protocol here. Or you can purchase printed copies here.
Quoting the Protocol
Provided that the Society’s written permission is sought (firstname.lastname@example.org) extracts may be reproduced in articles, seminar notes etc. Permission will usually be given provided that no more than 10% of the total text is quoted, and that the source is acknowledged. SCL also asks that the website address, www.scl.org.uk is given.
Termination: The Pitfalls - Adam Robb, Jess Connors and Patrick Hennessey
Collateral Warranties: UK Case Law - Steven Walker QC and Marc Lixenberg
BIM and Related Revolutions: A Review of the Cookham Wood Trial Project - Professor David Mosey
Bailii - recent decisions
- Liberty Mercian Ltd v Cuddy Civil Engineering Ltd & Anor  EWHC 3584 (TCC) (30 October 2014)
- CIP Properties (AIPT) Ltd v Galliford Try Infrastructure Ltd & Ors  EWHC 3546 (TCC) (29 October 2014)
- AT Stannard Ltd v Tobutt & Anor  EWHC 3491 (TCC) (24 October 2014)
- Horne v Magna Design Building Ltd  EWHC 3380 (TCC) (17 October 2014)
- Groupm UK Ltd v Cabinet Office  EWHC 3401 (TCC) (14 October 2014)
SCL prize for performance
SCL Hudson Prize 2013
SCL Tie and Pin available